The President's Circle
Join the Circle that Spreads Opportunity
LSA's first fundraising campaign for individuals
The LSA Staff and Board of Directors has initiated its first-ever fundraising effort in December of 2009 to raise unrestricted gifts to help LSA narrow the gap between its current capacity and its goals. Board members have contributed. Staff members have contributed. And it is now open to anyone.
A gift of $500 membership in The President’s Circle will make possible:
- Improved knowledge exchange so that in these challenging economic times, LSA health and human service organizations can benefit from one another’s experiences and solutions.
- Expanded national advocacy on important issues like healthcare, affordable housing and child care priorities.
- Healthy and vital Lutheran organizations that provide effective and efficient supports and services in their communities.
- Collaborative initiatives from leadership development to LSA’s project to develop programs for older adults to serve as professional-level volunteers in nonprofits to in-home technology solutions for independent living.
- A future where all people can thrive in and contribute to community.
For more information on The President's Circle contact Jeanean Merkel .
Call 800-664-3848 to make a donation by credit card.
Send your contributions to:
Lutheran Services in America
100 Maryland Avenue, NE, Suite 500
Washington, DC 20002