2013 LSA Executive Retreat: Innovation and Technology
Watch for more information about the 2013 program soon.
Thank you to everyone who participated in the 2012 Executive Retreat. We hope to see you for another great program this fall!
2012 Executive Retreat Presentations and Resources
Friday, September 28 Harvard Presentations
- Instability Complexity: Today's American Family
- Generating Evidence: Basic Concepts
- Case Study: Our Piece of the Pie: From Data to Decision-Making
Jeri Eckhart-Queenan and Matt Forti, "Measurement as Learning: What Nonprofit
- CEOs, Board Members, and Philanthropists Need to Know to Keep Improving,"
- Bridgespan (background reading for dinner discussion, June 2, 2011).
- Margaret Hargreaves, "Evaluating System Change: A Planning Guide," Mathematica
- Policy Research, Inc.: Methods Brief, April 2010. "How Consumers Perceive Adoption Services At State Child Welfare Agencies," Report to the Packard Foundation. Principal Investigator, Julie Boatright Wilson, Harry Kahn Lecturer in Social Policy Director, Malcolm Weiner Center for Social Policy.
- "Eliminating Barriers to the Adoption of Children in Foster Care," Executive Summary from Listening to Parents
Saturday, September 29 Presentations
To see pictures from the Retreat, generously captured by Gary Danielsen, please visit the LSA Facebook page -- and friend us.
LSA thanks Portico Benefit Services , ELCA Mission Investment Fund , and the ELCA Foundation for their sponsorship of this event.
Save the Date
2014 Executive Retreat