Lutheran Services in America – Ohio
Lutheran Services in America – Ohio (LSA Ohio) is made up of LSA member organizations in Ohio, and the Ohio judicatories of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA) and the The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod (LCMS). LSA Ohio is committed to advancing the gospel of Jesus Christ through services of hope and healing.
LSA Ohio member organizations work in response to community need and God's call to serve. Together with congregations, synods and districts, we express God's healing presence in the world by leveraging limited resources to help people experience healing and wholeness. Our services include:
- Adoption and foster care
- Chaplaincy and pastoral counseling
- Credit counseling and family life education
- Emergency assistance
- Housing and services for persons affected by developmental and physical disabilities
- Housing and services for older adults
- Shelters and services for people without homes
- Working with persons involved in the criminal justice system
- Youth preventative education and treatment
For more specific program information, please visit LSA Ohio member web sites .
For information about LSA Ohio contact:
Carol M. Fredrich
For information, call LSA at 800-664-3848.