This position is responsible for the establishment of clear portfolio goals, action plans and critical problem-solving support, consistent with the agency’s strategic mission and plans. They oversee all aspects of the agency’s housing management and operations. This includes but not limited to, assessing property and financial performances and leading solutions to challenges, assisting in the development of new capital projects, and ensuring the continued quality properties to current and future guests and residents offered by the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, construction management, or another related field is strongly desired. Or relevant work experience.
- 10+ years of experience in a housing organization or other related area.
- 10+ years of experience in leadership roles involving responsibility for staff management, program or business operations, and compliance.
- 5 years’ experience working in a complex facilities environment.
- 5 years’ experience in construction/project management.
- Experience managing contracts.
- Experience with housing authorities highly desirable.
- Compassion, tolerance and a strong desire to serve others are required attributes of success in this position.
- Awareness and/or training around issues of equity, intersectionality, and belonging.
- Familiarity with issues of homelessness, mental illness, substance abuse, sexual assault, and/or domestic violence, desired.