Lutheran Social Ministries of Maryland has an exciting opportunity for a full time Chaplain in our Ellicott City Community, the Lutheran Village at Miller’s Grant. The Chaplain will serve a vital role as a spiritual supporter to all residents and team members regardless of faith tradition.
- Provide pastoral care for residents, team members, and families in LVMG’s skilled nursing Health Care Center, Assisted Living, and residential living Community.
- Create and conduct worship services for residents and perform other pastoral duties.
- Provide devotional, educational, and discussion small group opportunities.
- Graduate degree from an accredited seminary or related graduate school.
- Ordained Minister in the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America or an ELCA full communion partner: Episcopal Church, Presbyterian Church USA, United Methodist Church, Moravian Church, Reformed Church in America, or the United Church of Christ.
Come join a vibrant culture of caring, collaboration, and support!