- Work experience is a key factor for success in this role. In addition, success in this role requires a passion for knowledge and drive for continuing professional development or education. A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in social work or related field would be a compliment to the required experience.
- A minimum of 3-5-years’ supervisory experience, in a human or direct social services setting, required.
- 4-years or more of senior management experience, preferred.
- Awareness and/or training around issues of equity, intersectionality, and belonging.
- Familiarity with topics of housing instability, mental health, substance use, sexual assault, and/or domestic violence, required.
Valid WA driver’s license, proof of car insurance, and a driving record that meets Compass standards, required.