Lutheran Services in America-Disability Network
Become a Member
Become a member of the Lutheran Services in America-Disability Network today and benefit from:
- Access to advocacy updates, toolkits, factsheets and other materials on national advocacy efforts.
- Access to key decision makers, including members of Congress, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and other administration officials.
- Involvement in national coalitions, including the Consortium of Citizens with Disabilities and the Interfaith Disability Advocacy Coalition.
- Information sharing of best practices and innovative ideas to improve your organization with a nationwide network.
- Participation in network meetings, activities and working groups.
- Access to network policy and advocacy materials.
- Assistance in establishing/participating in grassroots advocacy efforts.
- A vote in the network’s Public Policy Advocacy direction and decisions.
Levels of Membership*
Full membership: Open to any Lutheran organization that provides supports and services for people with intellectual/developmental disabilities.
Associate: Open to any nonprofit faith-based organization providing services to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
*Annual membership fee is based on the size of the organization’s Disability Services Budget.