The LeadingAge Annual Meeting is an important source for the latest technology, products and solutions for senior services leaders. For those who will attend the conference, we will hold a special Lutheran Services in America member reception at the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place to continue the discussion of advancing your organization’s work to improve the lives of older adults.
Join us for a unique opportunity to connect with your contemporaries from one of the largest senior services networks in the country. Discover our trusted forum to share your experiences and engage in a community of collaboration and support.
Hyatt Regency McCormick Place
Adler BC / CC24BC
2233 S. Martin Luther King Drive
Chicago, IL 60616
Check out your Lutheran Services in America colleagues who will speak at the LeadingAge Annual Meeting.
- Clare Hahneman, Senior Business Development Manager at Ecumen
- Judy Budi, President & CEO of Graceworks Lutheran Services
- Carla Wilton, Chief Operating Officer at Immanuel Lutheran Communities
- Jerry Griffing, CEO of Lutheran Haven
- Chad Sneed, Chief Financial Officer at Lutheran Senior Services
- Cyndi Walters, President & CEO of National Lutheran Communities & Services
- John Loop, Executive Director at the Village at Orchard Ridge
- Ashley Washington, Senior Director of Aging Initiatives at Lutheran Services in America