The LeadingAge Annual Meeting + Expo is an important source for the latest technology, products and solutions for senior services leaders. For those who attended the conference, we held a special Lutheran Services in America member reception at the Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center to continue the discussion advancing your organization’s work to improve the lives of older adults.
The reception is not only an opportunity to connect with contemporaries from one of the largest senior services networks in the country, but a trusted space to share experiences as peers and not competitors.
Our thanks to everyone who joined us for a special evening filled with food, fellowship and great conversations!
Granite room, Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center
650 15th St.
Denver, CO 80202
Check out your Lutheran Services in America colleagues who spoke at the LeadingAge Annual Meeting + Expo.
- Mark Anderson, President & CEO of Knute Nelson
- Lindsey Sand, Vice President of Population Health at Knute Nelson
- Dave Gehm, President & CEO of Wellspring Lutheran Services
- Adam Marles, President & CEO of Lutheran Senior Services
- Brooke Rivera, Executive Director of HCBS at St. John’s United
- Christy Zeitz, CEO of Fellowship Square Foundation
Contact Christopher Findlay for more information about the reception and learn more about our work to empower older adults.