The Results Network is an initiative dedicated to stabilizing families in crisis so more families can remain safe, strong and together and children across the United States can thrive and grow up to be healthy, productive adults.
The Results Network cohort gathers leaders from participating member organizations to kickoff the 2023–2024 year. As part of our Results Innovation Lab, the Results Network collaborative is designed to accelerate innovative approaches, revamping how we engage families in crisis and creating pathways to keep families together, particularly children, youth, and families who are over-represented in the child welfare system.
- September 28, 2023: 2–4 p.m. ET
- January 18, 2024: 2–4 p.m. ET
- February 15, 2024: 2–4 p.m. ET
- March 21, 2024: 2–4 p.m. ET
- April 18, 2024: 2–4 p.m. ET
- May 14–15, 2024: 2–4 p.m. ET