Your full registration fee includes attendance to all sessions, networking events (Sunday welcome reception, Monday group dinner) and conference meals (breakfast, lunch and breaks on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday). The registration fee does not include lodging or travel expenses.
- Early-bird rate: $799 through December 6, 2022
- Standard rate: $899 after December 6, 2022
- Standard rate: $1,009
Guest Meals Only
- Standard rate: $250*
The “Guest Meals Only” registration fee includes attendance for meals and networking events only, for the significant others of fully registered attendees.
Deadlines & Key Dates
November 18, 2022
- Early bird registration rate (available only to Lutheran Services in America members and associate members) ends.
December 21, 2022
- Deadline to secure your lodging at The Wigwam.
- Online registration for CEO Summit closes.
- Registration cancellations received by this date are eligible for a full refund. Cancellations received after December 21 are subject to an $300 cancellation fee. All cancellation requests must be sent in writing via email to Kimberly Roque. Please call her at 202-499-5836 with any questions.
All outstanding balances must be paid in full prior to attending CEO Summit.
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS (CEUs)
Continuing education credits are offered for Nursing Home Administrators and are complimentary for Lutheran Services in America members and associate members. The cost is $45 for each CEU type for non-members. To receive credit for CEUs, any outstanding balances must be paid in full by February 10, 2023.
Participants may earn credit hours from NAB/NHA for participation in the full conference. If you are not able to participate in all of the sessions, credit hours will be prorated accordingly. Certificates of attendance will provided upon request, should you wish to submit them to other accreditation organizations.