CEO Summit 2024 will take place at The Wigwam in Litchfield Park, Arizona, which is near Phoenix and only 25 minutes from the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
Relax and recharge at this iconic desert retreat selected for its mix of casual sophistication and Southwestern charm. The Wigwam is an intimate resort with private casitas and sizeable meeting and networking spaces.
Rooms at The Wigwam are undergoing a multi-million-dollar renovation to be completed in fall 2023. Take a sneak peek at what they will look like for the conference.
300 E. Wigwam Blvd.
Litchfield Park, AZ 85340
Room Rates and Reservations
Standard room single or double occupancy: $259 per night (plus a $15 resort fee)
Check-in: 4 p.m.
Check-out: 12 p.m.
NOTE: You must reserve your room through this link or by calling the hotel directly and letting them know you are part of the Lutheran Services in America CEO Summit group. You cannot use third-party sites (e.g., Expedia, Trip Advisor, etc.) to book your rooms.
When booking, you will receive the discounted room rate one day before and one day after the conference should you wish to extend your stay. Most attendees will check in Sunday, January 28, and check out Wednesday, January 31. There will be an optional evening reception on Sunday evening, and the Summit will conclude midday on Wednesday.
- Special room rates will be guaranteed until January 8, 2024, or until the group block is sold out, whichever comes first.
- If you want to upgrade your room, some are available at a discount (e.g., Oasis Terrace: $329; additional options: $369 and up) by dialing 623-258-4676.
- If you want to reserve your hotel room before or after the event dates (January 28–31) or extend your reservation to attend the Lutheran Services in America-Disability Network 2024 Winter Meeting (January 31–February 2), dial 623-258-4676.
To cancel or change your reservation, you must contact the hotel directly at 855-417-4477 and you must do so 72 hours or more prior to the reserved date of arrival or the deposit is nonrefundable.
If you have any questions, please call 202-499-5836 or email Kimberly Roque.
The Wigwam is easily accessible via Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX).
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
Distance: 23 miles (about 25 minutes)
Directions to The Wigwam
From Sky Harbor International Airport:
- Take I-10 West to Litchfield Rd and turn right.
- Take Litchfield Rd. north to Wigwam Blvd. and turn right.
- Continue straight through the roundabout and The Wigwam entrance will be on your left, across from the school.
Popular attractions close to The Wigwam include the world-famous Grand Canyon and Antelope Canyon for day-long trips. The hotel is also centrally located to local sightseeing spots like sports arenas, dining, shopping outlets, museums and more.