Attendance is limited to CEOs of nonprofit provider organizations. If you are interested in becoming a CEO Summit 2024 sponsor, please contact Kimberly Roque, Director of Leadership Development and Growth.
Your full registration fee includes attendance to all sessions, networking events (Sunday welcome reception, Monday group dinner) and conference meals (breakfast, lunch and breaks on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday). The registration fee does not include lodging or travel expenses.
- Early-bird rate: $849 through November 17, 2023
- Standard rate: $949 after December 6, 2023
- Standard rate: $1,059
Guest Meals (Spouses)
- Standard rate: $250*
The “Guest Meals” registration fee only includes attendance for meals and networking events for the significant others of fully registered attendees.
November 17, 2023
- Early-bird registration rate (available only to Lutheran Services in America members and associate members) ends.
December 21, 2023
- Online registration for CEO Summit closes.
January 8, 2024
- Deadline to secure your lodging at The Wigwam.
January 14, 2024
- Registration cancellations received by this date are eligible for a full refund. Cancellations received after this date are subject to a cancellation fee equal to 50 percent of the registration price.
- All cancellation requests must be sent in writing via email to Kimberly Roque. Please contact her at 703-966-7540 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
All outstanding balances must be paid in full prior to attending CEO Summit.
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS (CEUs)
Continuing education credits for Nursing Home Administrators (NHAs) will be offered through the National Association of Long-Term Care Administration Boards (NAB) and are complimentary for Lutheran Services in America members and associate members. The cost is $45 for each CEU type for non-members. To receive credit for CEUs, any outstanding balances must be paid in full by February 10, 2024.
Participants may earn credit hours from NAB for participation in the full conference. If you are not able to participate in all of the sessions, credit hours will be prorated accordingly. Certificates of attendance will provided upon request, should you wish to submit them to other accreditation organizations.