The Results Network is a three-year initiative dedicated to stabilizing families in crisis so more families can remain safe, strong and together and children across the United States can thrive and grow up to be healthy, productive adults.
The third year of this initiative will launch in September 2022 to carry forward learnings and successes from Year 2. In Year 3, organizations will build upon innovative strategies and approaches to create more opportunities for stakeholders to work together to empower families in crisis and enable children in foster care to thrive and achieve their full potential.
Four virtual sessions are planned for Year 3, as well as an initial kickoff and orientation meeting:
- September 16, 2022 – Kickoff Meeting: 2:00-4:30 p.m. ET
- October 5-6, 2022 – Session #1: 2:00-4:30 p.m. ET
- December 7-8, 2022 – Session #2: 2:00-4:30 p.m. ET
- February 15-16, 2023 – Session #3: 2:00-4:30 p.m. ET
- April 19-20, 2023 – Session #4: 2:00-4:30 p.m. ET
Contact Renada Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.